COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
As live performances return, your safety is our priority.
Freedom Hall is thrilled to be back and present LIVE music in our Nathan Manilow theatre!
On February 28, Governor Pritzker signed an Executive Order lifting the mask requirement in most indoor settings. Masks are no longer required but optional per the Illinois Department of Health, and proof of vaccination is no longer required to attend a performance at Freedom Hall.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and do not attend an event:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Patrons with COVID-19 Symptoms
Patrons are encouraged to call the box office if they are displaying COVID-19 symptoms in advance of the performance date to exchange tickets or request a refund.
Additional health and safety measures for audiences include:
- Ventilation systems have been thoroughly cleaned, including fogging of hard-to-reach surfaces.
- We upgraded air filters and airflow which has been shifted to decrease recycled air and increase fresh air exchange.
- Enhanced cleaning practices throughout Freedom Hall.
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Digital tickets option to reduce touch-points.
Thank you for working with us to keep everyone safe and healthy during this unprecedented time.